- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
- Viewing Keyword: Advertisement Wrap
In May of 2014, the latest victim of Six Flags ad-wrapping of rides arose. This time, instead of one of the park's signature coasters, it was the park's HUSS Top Spin Twister who received the Twix advertising. "The Twixter" as it has been dubbed now features a similar message to the in park signs for Twix, with Left Twix and Right Twix battling it out for superiority.
- PostedMay 28th, 2014 at 5:45pm
- Revised by KaiserJune 1st, 2014 at 9:04pm
For the 2012 season, the sponsorship deal with Tornado snacks for Fantasy Fling had run out, so the ride needed a new name! With it being located in Lake Front, a primarily pirate-themed area, the name Swashbuckler was chosen. The ride remains Swashbuckler to this day.
- PostedAugust 7th, 2014 at 9:56pm
On March 29, 2011, the park revealed to the world via Facebook that one of the park's original attractions, SkyWay, had its cars repainted. Later on, M&M stickers would be added to the cars for its new sponsorship by M&M Mars.
- PostedAugust 7th, 2014 at 9:40pm