- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
- Viewing Keyword: Medusa
Medusa is now Bizarro and the track is painted blue. New trains with speakers for each row are added. The last row of each train only has 2 seats to accommodate the electrical parts for the speakers. A new sign with Bizarro at the entrance is added. At the bottom of the first drop, a Superman shield is added with multi color lights Cardboard cutouts of buildings are added near the helix after the mid-course break run. An Auger of Doom that has mist is added to the interlocking corkscrews.
- Posted by YoshiMarch 22nd, 2014 at 9:21pm
The final day that Bizarro was running as Medusa with green track was November 2, 2008
- Posted by YoshiMarch 22nd, 2014 at 9:17pm
Medusa, now named Bizarro, opened on April 2, 1999 as part of the "War on Lines". The world's first B&M Floorless coaster has 7 inversions and stands at over 14 stories tall. It opened in it's present day location in the back of Fronteir Adventures. It was one of three coasters added to the park in 1999.
- Posted by YoshiMarch 22nd, 2014 at 9:15pm
- Revised by DiveMachineMay 29th, 2014 at 6:13pm