- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
- Viewing Keyword: Opening
Medusa is now Bizarro and the track is painted blue. New trains with speakers for each row are added. The last row of each train only has 2 seats to accommodate the electrical parts for the speakers. A new sign with Bizarro at the entrance is added. At the bottom of the first drop, a Superman shield is added with multi color lights Cardboard cutouts of buildings are added near the helix after the mid-course break run. An Auger of Doom that has mist is added to the interlocking corkscrews.
- Posted by YoshiMarch 22nd, 2014 at 9:21pm
On May 15, 2008, The Dark Knight Coaster opened up to members of the media and coaster enthusiasts alike. The standard Mack Wild Mouse coaster is located in MovieTown across from Batman: The Ride.
- PostedMay 29th, 2014 at 7:56pm
El Toro opened to members of the media(as well as matadors) on June 12, 2006. The ride was the first Intamin "Plug N' Play" wooden coaster opened in the western hemisphere. The ride takes riders up 181 feet into the air via cable and drops them at 76 degrees back down to Earth. The ride is located in Plaza Del Carnival.With the addition of El Toro, Plaza Del Carnival, one of the parks most beautiful and well-themed sections, was complete.
- PostedMay 29th, 2014 at 7:01pm
Tango opened in 2006 as part of the new Plaza Del Carnival section of the park, alongside El Toro.The ride is a Zamperla Tugboat that is custom-themed to fit it's surroundings in the coastal Mexico-themed area. The ride closed for several years under the RedZone management team but was reopened in 2011.
- PostedMay 29th, 2014 at 7:18pm
Nitro opened in 2001.
- Posted by December 31st, 1969 at 7:00pm
- Revised by KaiserApril 4th, 2014 at 10:33pm