- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
- Viewing Keyword: Painted
For the 2012 season, the sponsorship deal with Tornado snacks for Fantasy Fling had run out, so the ride needed a new name! With it being located in Lake Front, a primarily pirate-themed area, the name Swashbuckler was chosen. The ride remains Swashbuckler to this day.
- PostedAugust 7th, 2014 at 9:56pm
On March 29, 2011, the park revealed to the world via Facebook that one of the park's original attractions, SkyWay, had its cars repainted. Later on, M&M stickers would be added to the cars for its new sponsorship by M&M Mars.
- PostedAugust 7th, 2014 at 9:40pm
Medusa is now Bizarro and the track is painted blue. New trains with speakers for each row are added. The last row of each train only has 2 seats to accommodate the electrical parts for the speakers. A new sign with Bizarro at the entrance is added. At the bottom of the first drop, a Superman shield is added with multi color lights Cardboard cutouts of buildings are added near the helix after the mid-course break run. An Auger of Doom that has mist is added to the interlocking corkscrews.
- Posted by YoshiMarch 22nd, 2014 at 9:21pm
For the 2004 season, Batman The Ride's track is painted yellow.
- Posted by YoshiMarch 22nd, 2014 at 9:11pm