- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
- Viewing Keyword: Removal
After it's initial four week run, The Great Adventure History Museum unfortunately closed it's doors. Featuring a huge collection of park memorabilia, The Great Aventure History Museum was a blast from the past. Only time will tell if we'll see another excellent history exhibit like this in the park in the future.
- PostedAugust 8th, 2014 at 2:43pm
For the station of Safari Off-Road Adventure, the park removed the iconic Conestoga Wagon, an original park structure from 1974. This left the Fort as the only one of the "larger than life" structures that used to dominate Froteir Adventures section of the park.
- PostedAugust 7th, 2014 at 10:35pm