- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
- Viewing Keyword: Safari Off Road Adventure
On February 19th, 2014, Six Flags Great Adventure shared the news with the world that 2 new lion cubs had been born at the Safari.Kanu and Kondo were the names chosen for the twins in a park Facebook poll. Later on, it was revealed that one more lion cub had been born, who was named Kiume after another park Facebook poll.
- Posted by DiveMachineMay 29th, 2014 at 3:36pm
- Revised by DiveMachineMay 29th, 2014 at 4:08pm
Safari Off-Road Adventure opened up to members of the media on May 25, 2013. The addition was the largest in park history, adding 350 acres of land to the park(and thus making it the world's largest park at 510 acres). A fleet of retired military trucks brings passengers around the former drive-through attraction to see the animals close-up in a way never previously allowed in the old days.
- Posted by DiveMachineMay 29th, 2014 at 5:44pm
For the station of Safari Off-Road Adventure, the park removed the iconic Conestoga Wagon, an original park structure from 1974. This left the Fort as the only one of the "larger than life" structures that used to dominate Froteir Adventures section of the park.
- PostedAugust 7th, 2014 at 10:35pm