- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
- Viewing Keyword: Swashbuckler
For the 2012 season, the sponsorship deal with Tornado snacks for Fantasy Fling had run out, so the ride needed a new name! With it being located in Lake Front, a primarily pirate-themed area, the name Swashbuckler was chosen. The ride remains Swashbuckler to this day.
- PostedAugust 7th, 2014 at 9:56pm
After years of being named Fantasy Fling, the ride formerly known as Round-Up was given a new name and fresh red coat of paint in honor of its new sponsorship by Tornado snacks. The park showed off the new paint job on March 30, 2011 on Facebook.
- PostedAugust 7th, 2014 at 9:45pm
Super Round-Up(Also know as Fantasy Fling and Tornado, present-day Swashbuckler) opened in 1974. Although the ride has endured many name changes, locations and paint schemes, it's remained a main-stay at the park despite cut-backs made and other classic attractions lost.
- PostedMay 29th, 2014 at 7:23pm