- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
- Viewing Keyword: Tango
For the 2011 season, the park made it a point to have all of it's rides up and running. Tango reopened that year, adding another flat ride for families to enjoy. The ride reopened in it's original spot in Plaza Del Carnaval(across from El Toro), where it still runs today.
- PostedAugust 7th, 2014 at 10:15pm
For the 2009 and 2010 seasons, the park left Tango SBNO(Standing But Not Operating). The Zamperla Rockin' Tug was covered by trees and bushes during these seasons. It wasn't until the 2011 season that it reopened, when new management made it a point to have every ride up and running.
- PostedAugust 7th, 2014 at 10:11pm
Tango opened in 2006 as part of the new Plaza Del Carnival section of the park, alongside El Toro.The ride is a Zamperla Tugboat that is custom-themed to fit it's surroundings in the coastal Mexico-themed area. The ride closed for several years under the RedZone management team but was reopened in 2011.
- PostedMay 29th, 2014 at 7:18pm