- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
- Viewing Keyword: Ted's Cheesesteak
New for the 2014 season, Garden State Grill offers a variety of burgers, several sides, and the Jersey favorite -- pork roll and cheese.Even more appropriately, it's in the boardwalk section of the park! Despite Ted's Cheesesteak no longer being with us, Jersey State Grill is a marvelous replacement. The employees even deliver orders to the tables!
Another plus for the new eatery is its inclusion in the Season Dining Pass program. All burgers can be purchased through the dining pass, albeit most have an additional cost, as per the updates to the Season Dining Pass program this year.
Here are pictures of the building's sign (Still retains the same shape from Ted's) as well as the menu.
- Posted by KaiserMay 1st, 2014 at 12:41am
- Revised by KaiserMay 28th, 2014 at 7:20pm