- Park Changelog
- All Keywords
- Roller Coasters
- Rides & Attractions
- Food & Dining
- Recent Stories
- Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed
- El Diablo Opens!
- NJ's Largest Net-Metered Solar Project Planned for Six Flags Great Adventure
- Batman Backwards Announced
- Name Change for New 2015 Ride: El Diablo
The park offcially recognizes July 4, 1974 as the day the park opened.
- PostedMay 28th, 2014 at 5:54pm
- RevisedMay 29th, 2014 at 7:04pm
The SkyWay opened on July 4th, 1974, with one station located over on Dream Street(across from what is present-day Skull Mountain) and one station inside of the Western Fort in the Rootin' Tootin' Rip Roaring section(present day Fronteir Adventures)
- Posted by DiveMachineMay 27th, 2014 at 9:05am
- Revised by DiveMachineMay 27th, 2014 at 10:20pm
Runaway Mine Train opened on July 4th, 1974 in the Rootin' Tootin' Rip Roaring section of the park(Now Fronteir Adventures). The Arrow Dynamics Mine Train coaster is the oldest coaster in the park and runs through the woods of Six Flags Great Adventure before diving above the lake and wrapping around the Fort.
- Posted by YoshiMarch 21st, 2014 at 11:42pm
- Revised by DiveMachineMay 29th, 2014 at 5:49pm